PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 30 August 2010

Christian Hough

I just received this lovely fashion nude from my shoot with Christian Hough and Inga Pivena (the one where we did those macro makeup shots for Photo Pro magazine) :)


I really must make another attempt at curling my hair myself! I bought some bendy rollers on the advice of Faye Yerbury (the last time she curled my hair it made me so happy I actually ran across the room and hugged her after I'd looked in the mirror!) so I may experiment with them after I've washed my hair today :) If it works, I'll probably curl my hair for the next set of "Bite-size" Workshops at Studio Face so some of the photographers there can have a go at getting shots like this :)