PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 1 July 2010

Photos from The Boudoir Academy and beyond

I'm shooting in London tomorrow then I'm off to the US for a week for 4th July celebrations in NYC and visiting my dad in Kentucky :) So I thought I'd do a big update now in case I can't post again for a while. I'll be coming home 11th July then I'll be posting a million holiday snaps :p A whole week with NO work to do!

But first, a photo update :)

First up, check out these wonderful images taken by a graduate of The Boudoir Academy called Lisa Gault!


Hair by Faye Yerbury
Makeup by moi
Location: Maunsel House

I also have this funky ballerina-esque photo back from a shoot with a Canadian photographer called Bud who was in London in May:

Hair and makeup: me

My other bit of news is that I'll be modelling for a series of "bite-size" art nude workshops at Studio Face on Saturday 14th August. I'll be blogging about it properly when I'm back from the US but if you want to secure yourself a place before the rest (there will only be 4 delegates per workshop), you can check out the details here.

Right, now I'm off to pack a small suitcase for tomorrow's shoot and a big one for the US- it will mostly be empty to make space for shopping in New York ^^

I'll leave you with a snap of me, very ill with chest infection and a blood clot in my cheek (hence my swollen mush) but nonetheless enjoying myself on my last trip to NYC last year!