PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 10 June 2010

Festival of Sins

I'm modelling at Festival of Sins at The Purple Turtle in Camden (opposite Mornington Crescent tube station) on Saturday 12th June!

I'm doing a show for Nikita Sablier, which will include wearing a Freyagushi medical mask ^^ and possibly clothing by Angelic Weapons, Bettie Page and Nyuszi :) Here's a photo from a shoot I did for Nikita Sablier with Graeme Geetee- the outfit is by Angelic Weapons (sooo want one of these corsets, it was off the peg but still such a flattering shape!):


Had a lovely time as usual modelling for the Yerburys' Boudoir Academy at Maunsel House on Tuesday. Working with the Yerburys is always a pleasure and it was also great to finally meet Ivory Flame, whose work I've been admiring online for years but have never actually met! She's just as sweet and pretty in real life as you'd expect from her beautiful photos :)

I'll be posting photos from the Academy when I have them :)