PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 13 May 2010

Photographer shoots crusty seamen by lingerie model. No arrests made

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling quite nauseous and unable to go back to sleep so decided to post a photo I just got back from my last trip to Malta :)

This shoot was for an ad for Elinchrom Ranger Quadra by Damian McGillicuddy and involved rounding up some local fishermen by Marsaxlokk Harbour to pose with the lights and join the luzzu (traditional Maltese fishing boats) in helping to create a typically Maltese scene... with a typically De Bauched twist!

This photo has convinced me that I definitely need to buy more girdle/ bra sets *nods*

My brother Josh and his mate Sage came to London for the Kiss show at Wembley today, which I sadly had to pass up on due to the aforementioned nausea, but I did get to do their makeup before they left ^^

Josh and Sage

I used Snazaroo greasepaints with Stargazer white powder (and MAC lipstick for Sage!) and was pleasantly surprised at how well the makeup lasted, even with using MAC Fix+. They looked pretty much the same when they got back as when they left!

Now to sit up with Liam, John, Josh, Sage and my flatmate Joe and watch The Twilight Zone until sickness passes and I can go back to sleep :)