PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 24 May 2010

Day 4 of the Irish Tour

'Cos blogging in chronological order's for losers ;p

Jeez, I can't believe how hot it is right now. I had to put on sunblock just to go to the bank and PO today! Liam bought ice-cream and those triangular strawberry ice lollies you freeze at home though, yay ^^

Anyway.

Last Wednesday I was shooting a fashion project in the misty mountains of Waterford, Ireland with Presence Photography and his team. The day started well as there was a rabbit nibbling the grass outside my window while I was inside eating toast ^^


The theme for the day was vaguely "alien that fell to post-apocalyptic earth"  and the hair and makeup artist Virginia Anne Giani made a particularly photogenic headpiece! :D


We also did some shots on top of this Bronze Age burial mound <3 It was about 6 or 7 feet tall.


Aaaand the inevitable "behind the scenes" shot!

L-R: assistant Brenda, MUA Ginny and model me! Kind of weird how it looks like I've got my hand on Ginny's bum oO

After the shoot, the photographer took me on a little tour of Dungarven, which was really nice as a lot of the time when I'm working abroad I don't actually get to see all that much of the local area.

Boats in the harbour

Heron!

Strange old church with a derelict room full of graves attached to the back of the steeple...

... see!

Then early the next morning I was driven to Dublin for the next leg of the "tour" and was amused to see cows crossing the bridge over the motorway. Silly things like this make me happy for some reason!


Will post about my other days in Ireland when I have some more photos back! Oh, and Spain too!