PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 29 March 2017

No red lipstick?! *faints*



Here are some new beauty shots from my photo shoot with Adam Robertson this January. I normally can't stand being photographed without my red lipstick, but I have been shooting with Adam more or less since I started modelling so he is one of the very few I trust enough to let go of my lipstick security blanket for a few shots ;) Skincare by Bareskin Beauty.
















If you are a photographer interested in booking me for a beauty/ nude shoot, please message me via my PP profile. Thanks!


Join my free mailing list now to get shooting opportunities, gossip and glamorous new photos delivered straight to your inbox- it is 100% private and 100% free, and it always will be. Enter your preferred email address here:



What do you think? Comment on Facebook!