PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 11 April 2016

Gorgeous Freaks editorial



I have a Lady Allura's Latex (soon to be House of Vestress!) and Mya Minerals cosmetics editorial in the latest issue of Gorgeous Freaks 'zine, shot by Luci Alice :) Natural skincare provided by Bareskin Beauty.





I have listed one of my steel-boned latex corsets for sale on eBay >HERE< Don't miss it.
Photo by Darren Birkin

Book news! I have ten signed and numbered collector's copies of the hardback edition of The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling: No Agency? No Problem! for sale HERE! Reserve your copy before they're gone.

I have also had a second book accepted for publication, which is exciting. The publishing house hopes it will be ready for release in time for Christmas. I have to be a little mysterious about what kind of book it is until we are ready to start promoting it, but let's just say you're in for a treat or two ;)


What do you think? Comment on Facebook!