PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Bath night!






I'm on tour round Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Nottingham and Bristol atm, so Friday was spent prepping for 8-9 days of shooting:

  • Full body wax (ow, but worth it!)
  • Mani/ pedi (my favourite part)
  • Dyeing hair
  • Shaping eyebrows
  • Working out hard all this week! Lots of yoga, Pilates and tai chi :)
  • Laundry
  • Cleaning makeup brushes
  • Getting the car valeted (I'm in it a LOT)
  • Booking hotel rooms
  • Packing
  • Buying bunny slippers (most important)
  • Going on a date :)


This photo was taken by lovely Glenn Cockerill at a beautiful C13th stately manor here in Somerset last month :) I did the hair and makeup using Bareskin Beauty skincare and Mya Minerals makeup.

My slippers and I are currently staying with my good friend Ivory Flame in Leicester. We watched The Conjuring last night after a nice little Lunar Samhain dinner and both ended up hiding under the duvet, screaming. The soup was great, though.