PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 19 September 2014

Rebelicious magazine latex Star Wars editorial #FetishFriday



I was reminded when updating my website for the first time in about a year last night/ early this morning that I haven't been blogging my publications like I used to. So, here is the latest one that I know of, an interview with Magpie Photography in Rebelicious magazine with some fun Star Wars themed photos we shot on my last Norfolk trip. I actually won the custom latex Storm Trooper bikini from Shhh! Couture in a Facebook competition :D The Star Wars necklaces were lent for the shoot by Chimeric Garnish. Skincare as always by Bareskin Beauty.

I was quite attached to the ATAT by the end of the day.