PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 10 April 2014

Behind the scenes video of a Gordon McGowan wedding photography workshop in a castle from 2009!


I don't often get to see actual videos of myself modelling, let alone to see what the hell I was doing at photo shoots five years ago! So weird seeing myself with black hair! Thanks for forwarding me this #ThrowbackThursday movie, Richie :)


TIP: To be notified when I post new junk in this blog, just submit your email address in the right column of this page (just above the Fabulously Fetish badge) :)

Just realised that I have no idea what happened to that vintage teal wedding dress I'm wearing. I guess I must have sold it o.O

Flying to Finland for shoots tomorrow afternoon after a shoot in London in the morning... must go and pack my suitcase. Check out my new bespoke Fabulously Fetish boots! Built from the ground up around actual moulds of my feet in apricot patent leather


I love how tiny they make my tootsies look