PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 13 February 2014

The Sexiest Blogger on the Net (apparently) #tbt


I'm excited to have been named one of The 10 Sexiest Bloggers on the Net Right Now today! And felt it only fitting to post a sexy blog to celebrate and welcome my new readers :)

This is my weekly #ThrowbackThursday post, where I find some oldies but goldies from the vaults, from when my hair was BLACK!

These ones are from my very first attempt at doing a more "mainstream" glamour look with Adam Robertson a LONG time ago... maybe 2007/8?




You can have my blogs automatically emailed to you by subscribing to this blog using the widget on the top right of the page! It's completely free and always will be, you can unsubscribe at any time, and it means you don't have to keep checking back here for new photos and things :)

With some extra sexy love,

Anita xx