PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 1 February 2014

Happy Lunar New Year of the Horse!



I'm a day late of course, but then, I'm not a very speedy pony...

Q: How do ponygirls say hello?
A: "Hayyyyyy"

 Hair and makeup by moi, wardrobe styling by petandponygirls.com

 I like how you can see my thighs reflected on my shiny latex crotch in a little heart shape on this one :D



These photos are all taken from sets I shot exclusively for petandponygirls.com, who have tons more photos and videos of me as various cute pets, not just ponies, including bunnies, cats, transformations and interviews :)

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone! I hope the Year of the Horse is a wonderful and fun one for us all :)

Anita xx