PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 21 November 2013

#ThrowbackThursday with Adam Robertson



On my way home from a pretty full-on all-day retro/ latex bondage shoot.

I've shot 45 hours and travelled 22 this week.

2014 is shaping up to be just as busy: lots to look forward to.

Here's a photo from September 2009, by Adam Robertson. I seem to have toned up a little since then... maybe from running around more ;)


If anyone reading this would like to book me in January, I only have a few dates left, so please email me now: contact@anitadebauch.com.

Meeting with surgeon in London tomorrow, then straight back up north for more fetish fun, this time of the ponygirl variety. Can't wait to trot around in my new My Little Pony transparent pink glitter ponygirl lingerie set by Lady Allura's Latex, complete with silver sparkly studded pony shoes!

Anita x