PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 21 December 2012

Lady in Red (Lingerie)



I just got home from a 24 hour "booze cruise" to Calais with my dad- our Christmas celebration this year! The kitchen is now crammed with French red wine, yummy goat's cheeses, cartons of gourmet vegan soups, and also half a case of demi-sec Blanquette De Limoux for my birthday party next month! I love Blanquette- not only is it delicious, but it is ancient, the oldest sparkling white wine in the world, even older than champagne. I love drinking it and thinking that I'm sharing an experience with people from the C16th. Trippy thought :)

I even bought some organic salami- meat really isn't doing it for me lately, especially pork, and especially fatty meat like sausages, but my boyfriend likes it. I'm picking off the odd slice to go with my organic red wine, goat's cheese and cornichons as I write this in front of a roaring fire :)

 This is the fireplace in my lounge! I did this shoot with Jim Nemer and Playful Promises lingerie just before going to Singapore last month. I think it's the most Christmassy photo I have! I have an idea for a "proper" Christmas photo that I want to do for next year, if I can find the time and photographer to do it, but it won't be what you're thinking..!

Even the cats got some of the booty- I bought them some French fishy kibble (looks identical to British fishy kibble to me, but they seem to like it!) and some posh rabbit terrine for cats. It was their reward for putting up with having a bath and they loved it!


Its only 9.30 pm (I've been watching A Muppet Christmas Carol and even nipped out to the shops in between writing this blog!) but I'm ready for bed ALREADY! Just need to unpack and re-pack my suitcase for tomorrow first, I'm shooting at Adrian Pini Studios all day, woo!

In case I don't get a chance to blog again before Christmas, MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! And I hope you all get awesome presents ;)

Anita xxx