PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Cover of Alt fashion magazine!




Oh my!!!

I'm so happy with my Alt fashion cover and three-page pictorial! My copy arrived in the post today along with an extra freshly minted copy for me to sign, kiss with lipstick and sell in my Shop!

Latex: Anatomic Bomb | Photographer & set designer: Julian M Kilsby | Hair: Leigh-Anne Regan | Makeup: me!

I arrived home from a little trip around my local charity shops (I love bargain-hunting in charity shops, and there are several good ones near me) to find the big brown envelope waiting for me on the "Welcome" mat. It was so exciting that I actually wandered around the house for about half an hour, tidied the lounge a little and made a pot of blackcurrant tea before finally sitting down to open it. They remembered to mention my website as well as my name, which is very important! I had great fun signing and kissing the extra copy for the Shop to leave a personal lipstick kiss!

I hope they ask me to shoot another cover for them at some point, although I guess they might not want the same girl on the cover very often, not to mention that this is already their first cover that they are planning on keeping for 6 months instead of 3! Still, email the editor at leona@altfashion.co.uk and tell her how much you like seeing me on the cover, will you? Then they might ask me back! :)

I just got back from a lovely long weekend in a countryside lodge with friends, which I will post about another time as right now I have to re-pack my suitcase for a photo shoot up north tomorrow, which I have to leave for this afternoon! Busy, busy, busy!

You may have noticed that my new Facebook page is using the Alt fashion cover as its profile picture! Please go >HERE< and click the Like button as I am moving from my old fanpage, even though it did have thousands of "Likes". facebook.com/AnitaDeBauch is a much easier URL to find and remember!