PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 28 November 2011

Last night in Hong Kong/ Closer to Heaven

I updated anitadebauch.com with new photos today, but here's yet another that you won't have seen anywhere else yet, because it was taken floating 81 floors above Hong Kong just a few days ago :)

Photographer: Kwok Leung Chau | Styling: me

Tonight was my last in Hong Kong on this trip, so I took the tram to the top of the Peak and had a luxurious dinner at the opulent Pearl.

 View from my table at Pearl tonight

 Breathtaking view from the terrace

After a quick stopover in Bangkok tomorrow night I'll be onto my two-week Singapore assignment. I really missed Singapore when I was away, I felt so at home there. I'll be back soon :)

For now I'll leave you with my last few snapshots from Hong Kong :)

 Soya milk vending machine on Star Ferry Pier Central

 Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Pier

 Luk Yu Teahouse, one of my favourite places in Hong Kong

Having dinner in my favourite booth at Luk Yu last night

 Goldfish Street

Not sure what I'm going to do before I head to the airport tomorrow... sightseeing? Sleeping? More shopping? I'll see how my whim takes me when I wake up!