PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 29 January 2011

Black Swan

Just a quick blog to say that if you haven't seen it already, YOU SHOULD GO AND SEE BLACK SWAN RIGHT NOW because it's AMAZING. I was literally sat in the cinema with my jaw hanging open, heart pounding like crazy and tears dive-bombing onto my lap. If you liked Requiem for a Dream, if you're a model, actor or dancer, if you're a girl, if you're hugely ambitious, if you're a born workaholic-perfectionist, you will like it. I was so moved. It has to be one of the best films I've ever seen.

Plus, I picked up a beautiful set of art deco style parlour cards in the lobby on the way out :)

I think I've well and truly recovered from a crazy night out in Camden last night! Now I'm off to have a hot bath and pack for tomorrow: two different bookings in two different cities... again. Phew!