PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 11 May 2010

"One of us! One of us!" ;p

Wahey! I finally have a permanent "internet home", aka a proper blog that everyone can see regardless of whether or not you are a friend on my Facebook :p

There are exciting times ahead with lots and lots of photos, waffling about my day, and the odd video or two to come, so please do subscribe using my RSS feed or just bookmark this page and check back from time to time to follow me as I model my way around the world :D

I'll get the party started with this never-seen-before photo from my trip to Malta in January - February of this year, where I spent some of my time posing in the glorious sunshine on these incredible rock formations on the Maltese coast:

Click the pic for the larger version :) Photo by El Presidente of the MPA!

Much more to follow very soon, so stay tuned! ;)