PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 2 September 2016

Natural Light Portraits



I can't believe it's September already! I'll have been in three different countries by the end of the month. I miss my boyfriend and cats when I'm touring, but other than that, I never really feel "lonely", like people expect me to! I find it liberating and kind of meditative to travel alone with nothing but my thoughts and a suitcase for days or even weeks at a time.

Okay, make that suitcases, plural.

Here are some more photos from my shoot with Tim Bircher last month, using Bareskin Beauty organic skincare and Mya Minerals vegan cosmetics.






What do you think? Comment on Facebook!