PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 1 November 2015

Orchid Corsetry AW15: Seductress in Red


Happy Day of the Dead! Although this set seems more appropriate for Devil's Night...

It also seems to be becoming a bit of a tradition for me to do a fancy lingerie campaign launching on Halloween, which is fine by me! :D

Yesterday, Orchid Corsetry released their Autumn/ Winter 2015 collection, which exclusively features me modelling a beautiful range of the finest English corsets and lingerie handmade from the most sumptuous materials, photographed by Salleh Sparrow, who I've been wanting to shoot with for a while now. I was the only model used this year, and was allowed to do my own hair and makeup as usual, so I felt really comfortable :) I used my favourite Bareskin Beauty skincare, of course. My earrings are vintage 1940s costume jewellery that clip on rather than use piercings :)

Hope you like these pictures as much as I do and feel inspired to treat yourself to something really opulent to wear to parties this season, and/ or to give more shape to your winter clothes.




I will post more photos from Orchid Corsetry's latest campaign over the next week. Feel free to subscribe for free near the top right-hand corner of this page to have them e-mailed to you directly as and when I post them. NB: The mailing list is so private that even I'm not allowed to see the list of addresses, just so you know!!

Anita xo


What do you think? Please comment over on Facebook!