PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Photographers! Here's the places I'm planning to be over the next three months. Feel free to suggest more :)


I thought it would be helpful for my photographer friends old and new to have a look into my diary and see all my upcoming available shooting dates into one place.

Please feel free to bookmark this page for your reference and subscribe to my blog free for updates :)


April - May: At home in Somerset, Dorset and Gloucestershire.
I can pop out to anywhere in these three counties for £0-15 in travel expenses :) I can chauffeur you around gorgeous outdoor locations in Somerset for the day, and if you just so happened to want to start at dawn in Gloucestershire, I can stay with my mother there the night before.

Wednesday 13 May: Anywhere on the way from Bristol to London.
6 hours for £250 or 8 hours for £300.

Friday 22 May: Maidenhead/ Berkshire

Saturday 23 May: Lux Studio Art Nude & Beauty Day, Maidstone, Kent
A great deal at £50ph all-inclusive.

Saturday 6 June: Fine & Dan Dee Studio, Dungeon & Boudoir Day, Wokingham
Another absolute steal at £50ph all-inclusive!

Wednesday 10 June: Bridgend
Half-day available @ £170

Thursday 18 June: Anywhere in Kent, afternoon/ evening

Monday 22 June: London, 2-5pm, £150
"Boho Boudoir" shoot in my quirky hotel room. I'll have waist-length dreads for this one, which will make for some really unique shots!

Tuesday 23 June: Camden Town, London, 1.30 - 3.30pm, £100 + a free organic coffee!
Urban Camden Street Fashion Tour available! Such fun and such a bargain!

Wednesday 24 June: Milton Keynes or Bedford area
I just have to be in Bedford by 7.45pm.

Thursday 25 June: Anywhere between Milton Keynes and King's Lynn, morning only
2 hours for £100 or 4 for £170.

Friday 26 June: Norfolk
I just have to be in Norwich by 7.15pm.

Monday 29 June: Anywhere between Norfolk and Somerset!

6-9 & 12 July: Republic of Ireland

August: Scotland


Thanks for reading, and please feel free to share this blog with anyone you know who needs a good model.

Photographer: Tim Pile