PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 19 February 2014

boys don't cry #WardrobeWednesday



I was booked as a male/ androgynous model for the first time earlier this month by one of my very favourite photographers, MrGlen.

This was only our second shoot, yet I don't pose with MrGlen, I just feel :)




I did the hair, makeup and wardrobe, such as it is.

By complete coincidence, spent today shooting a 1930s version of this concept. we also shot some fetish fashion with Lady Allura's Latex and Fabulously Fetish shoes. The day before yesterday, i was strutting the runway for Ecoluxe London at London Fashion Week; you might have seen my Vine video. More on that when I have piccies.

Off up north for four days of shooting tomorrow.