PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Latex Heaven feat. Pandora Deluxe Latex and musings on "Glamour"



The shiny sexy photos and videos from my first shoot for Latex Heaven are now available to download! I notice that my set is sat next to my friend Katy's, which is a nice coincidence. You should check her pictures out too. She is just as beautiful in real life, believe me!

I can give you a free preview of the photos here! I was dressed by Pandora Deluxe and photographed by Paul Cox :)



It felt strange to be wearing the makeup artist's interpretation of glamour makeup, which these days seems to mostly involve beige lip gloss, although I do love the smoky eyes!

Just yesterday, Binky asked me to describe what sort of model I am in one word. It was tricky! I felt like I should say "alternative", but that rather conjures up images of a real punk rock girl with lots of tattoos, piercings, purple hair and motorcycle boots. I don't have any body modifications of any kind except ear piercings, and you know how I love my 6" stiletto heels!

I privately think of myself as a glamour model, but with my own definition of the word "glamour"! I don't usually publicly refer to myself as a glamour model as most people these days seem to associate "glamour" with blonde hair extensions, fake tan and sticky beige lip gloss!

"Glamour" is another word for magic charms and illusions- whipping up love spells with makeup, lingerie and role-playing! My favourite glamour models are women like Marilyn Monroe, Marlene Dietrich, Dita Von Teese, Lili St Cyr and even rockstars like David Bowie and Marilyn Manson! For me, glamour is all about showmanship- creating a 24/7, three-dimensional show comprising of photos, videos, stage shows and writings centred around an intriguing personality that people just have to look at!

Maybe I should start calling myself a method model!

Lots of love, Anita xx