PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 23 April 2012

Stephen Perry on the beach



I have some more photos from the third and last location of my day shooting with Stephen Perry: Folkestone Beach! I did all the styling :)



I just won a vintage 1950s Avonware baby pink butter dish on eBay. Yep!


My goat's butter will look better in this than in its current plate-under-an-upturned-bowl setup. I stopped buying margarine recently on the basis that it sucks. I guess if I wanted to really stay faithful to the 1950s in my kitchen, I would use my new old butter dish to store cow's butter, but then I would probably also be beating my wife and not allowing black people into cafes, so I guess a little judiciously applied modernity here and there can go a long way.

Bye!!