PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Back from the Far East and available to shoot in the UK & Europe 2nd - 9th January!

Photographer: Teddy So | Styling: me

I'll be back from 6 weeks of shooting in SE Asia on 21st December, and after I have had a good recharge of batteries over Christmas, will be available to shoot in the UK and Europe on the following dates in January:

2nd BOOKED
3rd BOOKED
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th


(I'm working at the SWPP Convention in West London 10th - 15th January with photographers such as the Yerburys and Damian McGillicuddy and travelling around the UK a little after that.)

Photographer: Christopher Blake | Hair: me

I shoot all styles from fashion to art nude levels, photographic and video, and can do my own makeup to a very high standard using professional products. I can pose myself for entire shoots or take direction and can make my wardrobe available, which as well as casuals, eveningwear and swimwear, includes latex, lingerie, corsetry and gravity-defying fetish heels!

Photographer: JEF | Styling: me

If you'd like to refresh your portfolio for a new year's shooting with a friendly, well-known and highly experienced professional model, then please drop me a line at contact@anitadebauch.com as soon as possible to reserve your preferred date and chat about what you'd like to do.

Photographer: George Swift | Styling: me

Photographer: Teddy So[/i]


Photographer: Teddy So | Hair and makeup: me

My photographic day rate (6 - 8 hours) is £250 and my half-day rate (up to 4 hours) is £150, both plus travel expenses (these are kept to a minimum with my Oyster and railcards).

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you :)