PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 24 November 2011

Time travel in Hong Kong, with added latex and boobies, part 1

Well, what did you expect? ;p

I'll start by posting a new modelling photo by George Swift to lure you into thinking that this is actually going to be a blog about modelling.

Latex: Lady Lucie | Styling: me
You can see the black and white version, which I think I actually prefer, in the Portraits Gallery on anitadebauch.com :)

It isn't. It's going to be more of a personal memories diary for myself of parts of this year's trip to Hong Kong, so that I can look back on years from now and remember what I did and how it felt :) Sorry!

Yesterday I planned to visit the Hong Kong Museum of History in the morning and then spend the whole of the afternoon and evening visiting the various markets and doing some Christmas shopping. However, the museum was so enormous that I ended up in there all day, only popping out mid-afternoon for a delicious late lunch of honey pork udon and Cantonese dumplings! Apparently I was so enthralled by both museum and dumplings (especially the folk culture section) that I only remembered to take one photo from the outside and one photo from the inside :p


Hong Kong 1950s and 1960s comic books

Traditional style Hong Kong grocery store, noticed especially after I'd learned about their history at the museum! You can smell all the dried seafood before you spot them!

Item from the not-so traditional lingerie store next door. Something may have been lost in translation here, I feel!

I'll be posting tons of tourist pics tomorrow, once I've re-sized them all ;) x