PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 27 November 2011

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh!

More japes in Hong Kong.


After seeing A Symphony of Lights last night I was hungry for dinner and started wandering the seafront looking for some manner of protein. After I'd ignored the McDonald's and pasta places, I came across a steamy Cantonese greasy spoon with a menu outside reading "steamed pork ribs with chicken's feet". My time had come.

No-one in the restaurant spoke English so I had to bring the waitress outside and point at what I wanted on the poster. She kept saying, "chicken's feet? Chicken's feet?" and giving me a strange look. Clearly Westerners don't often order it. I wonder why!

I suppose that technically, I didn't eat a whole chicken's foot. But I did eat all its toes.