PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I can't touch the black stuff as I'm shooting all day tomorrow, so instead I thought I'd post all my favourite photos and publications from various shoots I've modelled for in Ireland :) I'd also like to take this highly appropriate opportunity to say that I am currently available to shoot in Dublin on Sunday 12th and Saturday 18th June- the only remaining dates on this year's Irish Tour :)

You can also book me to shoot at Sean McCormack Photography Studio in Galway with optional lighting tuition from the man himself on Saturday 11th June! Please click here for details.

Now, time for photos from my previous trips to Ireland :)

Corset: Heavenly Corsets | Hair and makeup: Virginia Anne Giani | © Presence Photography

 Designer: Anatomic Bomb!

 © Eamonn Farrell

Designer: Mary McGuinness Couture | Hair and makeup: Victoria Mureuva

 Designer: Mary McGuinness Couture | Hair and makeup: Victoria Mureuva

 Designer: Naucler Design

 Designer: Jane Doe | Hair and makeup: Victoria Mureuva | © Seamus Costelloe

 Designer: Naucler Design | Hair and makeup: Victoria Mureuva | © Seamus Costelloe

 Vintage slip courtesy of Slipland.net

Cover of Ireland's Living in Kilkenny magazine
Designer: Mary McGuinness Couture | © Seamus Costelloe

 Jane Doe online catalogue (www.janedoelatex.com)
Hair and makeup: Victoria Mureuva | © Seamus Costelloe 

Jane Doe online catalogue (www.janedoelatex.com)
Hair and makeup: Victoria Mureuva | © Seamus Costelloe

And last but not least, the book Anita De Bauch by one of Ireland's top international award-winning photographers, Sean McCormack, featuring 100% photos taken in Ireland ;)


 Sample page from Anita De Bauch | © Sean McCormack

You can order your copy of Anita De Bauch to add to your collection here :) Happy St Patrick's Day, everyone!