PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 6 August 2010

Proposition 8 (and Bizarre's Ultra Vixens)

Proposition 8 was overturned yesterday! I would have blogged about it then but I was busy spending time with Liam as we hadn't seen each other in about a week ;)

In news of somewhat less international significance, I'm currently one of the most popular Ultra Vixens (apparently!) as well as being a "featured model" on the website. So thanks to everyone who's signing up and becoming a "fan", you're lovely lovely people :)


I heart MS Paint. And the fact the a member of the Itty-Bitty Titty Committee (i.e. moi) seems to be doing well in a "being sexy" orientated competition. Must be Sean McCormack's awesome latex photography skills :D